It takes time to get used to your new mattress. When replacing your mattress, it is normal to feel uncomfortable during the first period of use. So give your new mattress some time (2-4 weeks) to adapt to your body curves and sleeping position. SNOOZE mattresses cover the needs of body weight up to 100kg/per person (per side in double). You have the right to return the mattress within 14 calendar days from the day you received it (a necessary condition is that the product is in its closed commercial packaging and accompanied by the proof of purchase). In this case, you bear the cost and responsibility of transportation.
Take care of the correct packaging so that the mattress is received in excellent condition (no stains, damage, etc.), so that after the quality control, the money can be credited to you.
In layers of the following dimensions.
70×140, 60×120, 80×200, 90×200, 100×200, 120×200, 150×200, 160×200 cm.
Returns are not accepted:
1) In Mattresses, Pillows, Protectors
2) In layers of special dimensions. Special dimensions are considered all dimensions except those mentioned above.
Warranty and mattress care terms
The loss of the height of your mattress up to 2.5cm from its original height is not considered a defect and is within the normal behavior of the materials. It is very important that the measurement is done correctly so that the results are accurate. Like any new product, your mattress has that characteristic new smell, which is completely normal, not considered a defect and will disappear after a few days.
1) Place your mattress on a proper base. The wrong base, such as box springs with large gaps of more than 4cm between the wood or MDF without a central support that bends, causes wear and tear on the mattress, which is not covered by the warranty. If your mattress is bigger or smaller than the bed, it cannot be replaced. However, the dimensions can be corrected at your own expense.
2) Use a special SNOOZE protective cover. The secretions of the body during sleep cause stains on the surface of the mattress and moisture inside it. A heavily soiled mattress voids its warranty.
3) The mattress must not be washed or wet. If your mattress gets dirty, clean it locally with a special cleaner. Do not clean it using steam, and do not iron on your mattress, it creates mold inside the mattress. Mold is not covered under warranty.
4) Your mattress absorbs your body odor, so you need to air it regularly.
5) Do not bend the Ebony and Smooth layers. 100% Latex mattresses are more flexible during transport. Always remember that, for the warranty to be valid, you must consistently follow the instructions for correct use.
6) The handles are only used to slightly move the mattress, since it has already been placed on the bed. Do not use the handles to lift the mattress with its full weight. Do not touch very heavy objects, do not jump (trampoline), do not stand on the mattress, there is a risk of permanent damage, which is not covered by the warranty.
The zipper is for checking the materials within the mattress upon receipt. Frequent use is not recommended and damage is not covered by the warranty.
7) The mattress warranty is 5 years and is graduated as follows: 0-2 years 100%, 2-3 years 30% customer participation in the repair value, 3-4 years 50% customer participation in the repair value, 4-5 years 70% customer participation in the repair value. The above warranty does not apply to pillows and mattress protectors.
The guarantee is valid only for the Greek territory. The average lifespan of a mattress is 10 years. For hygiene reasons, it is not recommended to use the product for more than 7 years. The warranty covers manufacturing defects of the mattress or material failure.
The cost of the repair will be borne by the company, according to the above repair value participation analysis. If the problem is due to misuse, then the cost of repairing it and shipping it will be borne by the customer. If it is considered necessary that the mattress needs to be transported to the company, it is necessary that the mattress sent for repair be placed in a protective package that covers it completely, in order to protect it from possible dirt and moisture. The cost of return transport is borne by the customer in any case. The company is not responsible if the mattress is soiled or damaged in transit. A heavily soiled mattress loses its warranty. If upon inspection the problem is found to be covered by warranty, it will be repaired or replaced if your mattress is deemed beyond repair and shipped at our expense to the original delivery address. If during the inspection of the product, it is observed that there is no defect, or that the defect is due either to misuse of the product, or to a bad condition of the base (see 1), the mattress is not covered by the guarantee and all the transportation costs are cover by the costumer.
If you wish to repair the existing one, please contact us to be informed about the charges. The warranty does not cover damage from burns (cigarette, iron, etc.), misuse or malfunction of a thermal blanket, as well as tearing of the fabric by a sharp object. It also does not cover a mattress that has mold stains, which are mainly caused by ambient humidity.