(100% Natural Rubber)
You care about the ingredients in your food and household products, but have you considered what’s inside your pillows and mattress?
When you sleep on Latex®, you can rest assured that you’re sleeping on healthy, natural ingredients.That’s because Latex® is a gift from the earth, tapped from tropical rubber trees.
With its magically feel and amazing breathability, Latex has long been the comfort material of choice in high-end luxury mattresses.
With CLIMA micro-perforation (64 holes per 100 cm²) for maximum ventilation to keep the temperature of the mattress constant.
It’s so healthy, it’s been granted a CLASS I certification by Oeko-Tex, the global standards organization for textile health and safety.
That means our Latex® is not only free of harmful substances, it meets or exceeds the requirements for products meant to come into direct contact with babies—the most stringent Oeko-Tex category.
And since Latex is inherently hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites and mold, it’s also ideal for those who suffer from allergies and asthma.
Rubberized Coir fiber
Coir fiber is called the coconut shell. The tiny cells filled with air, give the fiber the necessary ventilation.
Rubberization is the enrichment of the coconut husk with 100% natural Liquid Rubber (Latex). Result…
- Rubberized Coir fiber increases the elasticity, flexibility and at the same time the durability of the mattress.
- Provides even better ventilation, by eliminating moisture very easily and quickly during sleep.
- Creates a microclimate with excellent resistance to mold and corrosion especially in humid environments.
- Keeps body temperature constant and prevents the growth of germs, fungi and mites.
- Cooler than linen
- softer than silk
- more absorbent than cotton
…Just as in a dream!
For the Tencel® fabric, we were inspired by the miracles of nature. Τhe fiber is extracted from the raw material wood, make it eco-friendly as well.
Combined with soft cotton quilted cotton wool.