Camel hair is a luxurious filling that is particularly suitable as a top layer in the summer, i.e. on the cooler side of the layers for maximum freshness and comfort.
Latex® Clima Bio Wave
(100% Natural Rubber)
We use lasers to cut zig-zagg waves into our Latex® . This creates targeted zones that surround the natural curves of your body. In the middle, these waves are more compact, while at the ends, the waves are longer. This keeps your spine aligned and reduces pressure points in your shoulder and hips. In addition, CLIMA micro-perforation (64 holes per 100 cm²) for maximum ventilation, keeps the temperature of the mattress constant.
Our Rubberized Horsehair results from the enrichment of Horsehair with 100% natural Liquid Rubber (Latex®).
- The “number one” as a sleeping-climate regulator providing excellent insulation.
- Horsehair is highly hygroscopic and as such it has the ability to absorb the humidity, which human body evaporates when we are sleeping. During the day it gives it away into the air.
- The flexible horsehair provides a natural spring effect to the mattress and grants snugness.
(100% Natural Rubber)
You care about the ingredients in your food and household products, but have you considered what’s inside your pillows and mattress?
When you sleep on Latex®, you can rest assured that you’re sleeping on healthy, natural ingredients.That’s because Latex® is a gift from the earth, tapped from tropical rubber trees.
With its magically feel and amazing breathability, Latex has long been the comfort material of choice in high-end luxury mattresses.
With CLIMA micro-perforation (64 holes per 100 cm²) for maximum ventilation to keep the temperature of the mattress constant.
It’s so healthy, it’s been granted a CLASS I certification by Oeko-Tex, the global standards organization for textile health and safety.
That means our Latex® is not only free of harmful substances, it meets or exceeds the requirements for products meant to come into direct contact with babies—the most stringent Oeko-Tex category.
And since Latex is inherently hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites and mold, it’s also ideal for those who suffer from allergies and asthma.
Rubberized Coir fiber
Coir fiber is called the coconut shell. The tiny cells filled with air, give the fiber the necessary ventilation.
Rubberization is the enrichment of the coconut husk with 100% natural Liquid Rubber (Latex). Result…
- Rubberized Coir fiber increases the elasticity, flexibility and at the same time the durability of the mattress.
- Provides even better ventilation, by eliminating moisture very easily and quickly during sleep.
- Creates a microclimate with excellent resistance to mold and corrosion especially in humid environments.
- Keeps body temperature constant and prevents the growth of germs, fungi and mites.
Rubberized Hemp Fiber
- Our Hemb fiber quickly absorbs moisture from sweat during sleep (up to 20 % of their dry weight), without feeling moist to touch. They also quickly give it away.
- Secures ventilation, keeping the mattress permanently fresh and free of mould, fungus and bacteria, which are food for mites.
- Εliminates hot, wet and annoying sensation and odors as well.
- Hemp fiber is two to three times stronger than cotton, adding durability to the mattress.
- It creates pleasant environment to nervous system. Not being charged with static electricity, it doesn’t cause sweating, which occurs in the fibers of synthetic origin.
- Hemp grants airiness and freshness, keeping body temperature steady.
- Ecofriendly: No pesticides and fertilizers are needed. It needs 5 times less water than cotton and it’s carbon footprint is low.
Latex® enriched with COPPER
(85% Φυσικό,15% Συνθετικό)
- Protecting against viruses and microbial growth.
- Sanitizing your sleep.
- Heat penetrates much less deep and regenerates faster to its original temperature.
- Shows lower moisture infiltration.
- Essential and vital nutrient for the human body since ancient times.
- Enchasing the natural properties of Latex®.
- Cooler than linen
- softer than silk
- more absorbent than cotton
…Just as in a dream!
For the Tencel® fabric, we were inspired by the miracles of nature. Τhe fiber is extracted from the raw material wood, make it eco-friendly as well.
Combined with soft cotton quilted cotton wool.